This is the RNOH demo site, please note this site is now live at https://www.rnoh.nhs.uk/. Any amends made here will not be reflected in the live site.
Foot , Ankle and Lower Limb
The Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Unit at the RNOH is led by recognised consultants with international reputation, each with specialised expertise in the management of a wide range of foot and ankle problems including sports injuries, arthritis and deformity.
Patients benefit from a multidisciplinary approach with rheumatologists, sports doctors, on-site orthotists, specialist nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists and physicians assistants.
Our surgeons are invited to lecture internationally and have produced many articles and textbooks about foot and ankle surgery.
Range of services
- Foot and ankle surgery and reconstruction
- Total ankle replacement
- Forefoot surgery
- Neuromuscular foot and ankle deformity e.g. Charcot-Marie-Tooth
- Talar osteo chondral defects
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Tibialis posterior dysfunction
Referrals are accepted from GPs and consultants.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Mr Nicholas Cullen - Foot and ankle surgery and reconstruction, arthroscopy
- Mr Dishan Singh - Neurological foot problems, flat foot, pes cavus (high arched foot) bunions, lesser toe deformities, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, tendon disorders.
- Mr Matthew J Welck - Achilles disorders, Ankle Arthritis, Arthroscopy, Bunions, Flat foot, High Arched Foot (pes cavus), lesser toe disorders, Neurological Foot...
Information Guides for Adults
Foot and ankle
See the full list of Patient Information Guides.